Planning an International Trip seems like a big task, especially if its your first. This post is going to simplify it all for you.
Planning a trip to Thailand or any international destination for that matter involves a lot of research. A lot of questions need to be answered before you start making your bookings-
- What is the process to get a Thailand Visa? How much is it going to cost?
- Is holidaying in Thailand cheap or expensive? Well its much cheaper compared to what it costs in the west.
- What is the best time to go?
- What should be the length of your trip?
- Which cities / destinations you should cover?
- How to divide days between different cities/ destinations? Then you always worry if the number of days you have reserved for a particular destination is enough to explore it all.
- How to commute within these cities? How much is it going to cost?
- What are the attractions and things to do in these cities/ destinations? How much is it going to cost?
- What’s the food like? Is Vegetarian or Vegan food available? What are the places to eat?
- What are the local tourist scams? How to save yourself from them?
- What are the local etiquette? Of-course you do not want to offend anyone in a foreign land.
- What to pack?
And then Bookings- Flights and Hotels are a question in themselves.
- Which Airlines are cheap? Do they offer a good Service?
- Where to book Hotels? Which hotels to book?
Everything has been answered for you in this blog and associated blogs.
Here are the five basic steps towards planning your Thailand Trip:
- Decide the length of your trip based on your budget and destinations to be covered.
- Book your Flights.
- Book your Hotels.
- Exchange your currency.
- Get a Visa
This Video will detail these five basic steps to you (English and Hindi languages have been used in the video):
Top Attractions in Bangkok, Pattaya & Phuket
This video lists the top and must-do attractions in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket:
Best time to Visit, Destinations, Attractions and Things to do, Transportation, Food, Scams, budget snapshot and other general tips have been detailed in this post Thailand Travel Guide: Things to do in Thailand & More.
Also Read: Best Hotels in Patong, Phuket (2019)